In the late 1980s new best friends, the late Col. Wendell Stevens (Ret.) and Bob Brown, realized that virtually all UFO and paranormal themed conventions being offered at the time were not good. By that we mean that they were too expensive; and were just being held to separate the public from their money. Of equal importance, they were disrespectful to both the researchers and the public in that they pitted researchers directly against one another for the public’s’ attention; while giving the delegates searching for knowledge and truth migraines and ulcers with their frustration (no matter how many extra workshop tickets they bought) at not being able to hear everyone they wanted to hear.
Bob and Wendell thought there had to be a better way to do conventions! And there was. And that “better way” became famous worldwide as “The International UFO Congress”. For 20 years (and 23 conventions) they were the longest, best, most affordable, the most life changing, the most truth exposing EVENTS the world had ever seen. And the overriding thought behind every one of those 24 conventions was this: “It does no good to produce the worlds’ best UFO/paranormal EVENT if people can’t afford to be there”.
6 days ago
Have you ever wondered what your reality consists of? Have you ever thought about why we only use 10% of our brain? Science has uncovered and studied only a small fraction of the DNA in our body, but what about the other 90% of the so-called “junk” DNA that we haven’t looked into? What does it mean to really be awake? During this thrilling lecture, Elizabeth April will be exploring all of these concepts and more attempting to piece together the fractions of the puzzle that have yet to be solved. Elizabeth is an intuitive cosmic channeller who has been making the links between science and spirituality for the past 10 years. Sit back in amazement as you master the matrix and unlock your DNA with Elizabeth April and her cosmic insights from the Universe. … See MoreSee Less