COSTS PER TABLE FOR ENTIRE CONFERENCE
$350 first table and $300 for each additional table.
SHARED TABLE SPACE
We will allow 2 vendors per table. Please be sure to fill out vendor information for both vendors.
EXHIBIT ROOM HOURS
- Saturday—February 27, 2021: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM – SET UP
- Saturday – February 27, 2021: 4:00 PM – 7:30 PM – Opens to the public
- Sunday thru Friday—February 27-March 5, 2021: 8:00 AM – 7:30 PM – OPEN
- Saturday—March 6, 2021: 8:00 AM – 7:30 PM – OPEN
- Saturday—March 6, 2021: 7:30 PM – Midnight – MOVE OUT
- Sunday – March 7, 2021: 7:00 AM – Noon – MOVE OUT (if needed)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Important Information. Please Read.
- Most tables are 6’ long X 2 1/2’ wide, and have draping. 2 chairs will also be provided with each table; except in the case of multiple tables purchased. Please let us know the number of chairs needed – up to 2 per table.
- The hotel will not allow us to tack or tape things to the walls. During set-up, hotel personnel can hang a few small items for vendors. There may be a charge.
- If you need electricity, there is a $50 entire week charge. The hotel will be adding heavy duty power strips to the outlets and allowing the people who have purchased electricity to access them.
The outlets the hotel will be granting access to are located along the walls where tables # 1 – 22 are located. Please bring your own extension cords. Be sure they are long enough.
All extension cords must be a heavy duty, grounded UL approved type, and you must bring professional “gaffer’s tape” or cord covers to secure any cords in open areas. Any cords or fixtures determined to be a hazard will be removed.
- No smoking or burning of incense will be allowed in the exhibit room. No loud equipment or activities will be allowed.
- Only merchandise and/or services listed on your application may be offered. Tables may not be sub-let to other vendors.
- The exhibit room is locked at night, and hotel security staff checks the room at regular intervals. Staff Security and Professional Security will monitor the room also during the night. Once the vendor room is closed and vacated, Vendors will not be allowed back into the room.
- Unattended tables are the responsibility of Vendor. If you would like to cover your tables when you are not there, you will need to bring your own tablecloths.
- Sales Tax permits and reporting forms will be provided at time of check-in. You will be required to collect and remit Nevada Sales Tax.
- The convention center does not allow outside food or beverages to be brought into the facility. This also includes foods bought in other parts of the hotel.
- The 3 foot perimeter area around the room must be kept clear at all times as an emergency/fire escape route. Please do not put chairs, boxes or supplies there.
- You are allowed one more person to work with you at your table.
- The price of the Vendor Table INCLUDES ONE PASS TO THE SPEAKERS PRESENTATIONS AND FILMS, AS WELL AS ONE WEDNESDAY EVENING PARTY TICKET.For $99 per person you can purchase an additional vendor ticket to be able to attend speakers presentations or films. If you are purchasing more than one table you will receive two speaker passes and tickets to the Wednesday Night Party. Tickets for other events / dinners will be available a la carte.